Friday, December 23, 2011

Red Moon Dreams and Writing.

Today's free write:
We dance under the starlight
Soothing Spirit Rotation.
Free from Concrete and Glass Prisons.
Beneath the palm of your soft hands,
smooth skin,
every touch is an act of transcendence.

Last night I worked with the water in Danza, offered a jade stone for the first time instead of turquoise.. I watched the vibration of the drum in the water, the stone sat in the very center of the jar each vibration looked like it sprouted from the jades center. I smiled, rested in happiness. Spent the rest of the night with wonderful people.
This morning I woke up at 7 (early for me) recited mantras, placed my faith in the Green Tara.
Fell asleep and had one of the most vivid dreams in a while.

The third floor of my parents building was empty. I stood there in the kitchen with a person I can't remember now. There was a woman with long black hair and a smiling face dancing in the center, a shadow of a man playing the huehuetl (drum.)
There was so much joy as she danced. I remember looking at her, the white linoleum floor bare and bright in the daylight, and thinking "she's dancing Guajolote" but up until that moment I'd never seen those steps.
Standing behind the huehuetero I started dancing with her. The movements felt so natural, so real, so true to the nature of the Turkey. I remember turning my head, catching sight of the full Moon beyond the window. She had a beautiful ivory face that tilted up towards the Sun like she was embracing its warmth, eyes closed. Slowly her surface started turning rust orange, then red.
I stopped dancing and pointed at the Moon, "Look it's an eclipse!"
Veins popped up on her surface. Her face went from closed eyed serenity to bulging eyed gasp.
It looked like some one was squeezing her. I could see every detail. I remember saying, "That's why I don't like to take pictures of her, some times she just looks too intense."
The red rust covered her completely, passing over her face like a shadow. As soon as it appeared it vanished, the white edges of her cheeks coming back. Her closed eyed faced returned.

I remember thinking about Moondance and why they scheduled it for the summer if the lunar eclipse was happening now.. Then my phone rang and I woke up.
So that's as much as I remember but it was so VIVID.
Three prominent things came up. 1. Danza, specifically the Turkey dance.
2. Lunar eclipse.
3. Moondance.

Having prayed in the morning and worked with the water last night definitely opened something up dream wise. On top of that I've been looking for a Green Tara statue every where with no luck. I found her today in a thai shop and maaan did my heart almost explode.

She's perfect.


Mucho Amor y Paz,
Iztac Metztli.

No comments: