Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Today I pray.


The second we decide to live our lives is the second we're graced with the strength to accomplish and manifest our greatness.
I'm ready to live my life and it's scary but I have faith that I will be taken care of, "Look within, be still, free from fear and attachment know the sweet joy of the way."
Placed in the hands of our Great Mother, infinite source of unconditional love, there is no fear, no desire.
We're provided with all we need.
Fully nourished we're finally free to stop searching.
Allowing our bodies to rest in the water of her embrace, the true nature of our minds rises and illuminates.
Today I offer a prayer,
To all those seeking, may they bask in the knowledge that with faith and dedication they will find.
May those who have blessed me with their beauty experience that blessing ten fold.
May I remain present in my purpose, eternally here for the service of others,
A source of healing,
Free from negative thoughts and intentions,
Expressing love to all who surround me.
Free from grasping and the destructive nature of ego,
I pray that together we manifest our greatness,
Becoming sources of support and strength for each other
as we travel the paths that speak to us,
May we remain endlessly connected and emanating the truth that exists
In the love that we came from.



Om Ami Dewa Hrih.

1 comment: